Friday, September 7, 2012

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

I've been struggling to get into a good blogging routine. I've been busier than ever trying to help prepare things for part of Hubster's unit coming home. Well, with the ADVON group coming back yesterday and earlier today, I'm hoping that things can settle down for a little bit. I know in just a few months though, I'll be busting my butt trying to collect items to fill up the Single Soldier barracks.

Join in at wifeofasailor.com

1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
Probably just be more organized. My kitchen and dining room were a huge disaster with things lying out all over the place. I also killed both car batteries, completely dead by leaving lights turned on.


2. What was your favorite thing that happened in August? 
My hubs came home on R&R!! We went on a week long cruise and celebrated his 30th birthday!

3. What did you do to celebrate Labor Day?
Labor Day Weekend was spent in California for a friend's wedding. I actually flew back home on Labor Day, but Thursday-Sunday were having fun and celebrating with a handful of my closest friends.

4. What do you HAVE to have handy by your bedside?
I always have my phone. I usually fall asleep emailing or browsing the internet. I don't really HAVE to have it since I know not to expect phone calls, it's just a habit thing.

5. What are you looking forward to in September?
Having time to hopefully relax. I'd like to try and get the girls back into our "normal" routine since it's been disrupted quite a bit lately.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Yay for R&R!! It is always fun to have them home!! Getting back to normal sounds foreign somehow lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!