Wednesday, September 12, 2012

'Tis the Season for Fall Scented Scentsy

Don't worry! I'm not going to try to sell you Scentsy. In fact, I get most of my wax cubes from Walmart. So after my trip there yesterday, I was ready to switch out my tropical smelling wax for something festive and more Fall-ish.


I know I'm not the only person who has made a gigantic mess trying to carefully get rid of melted wax that has lost it's smell. Wax on the walls, floors, table, etc. But there's an easier and less messy method to get the wax out of your warmer. Just pop the part with the solidified wax into the freezer for a few minutes. Usually I intend to only leave it in for five minutes or so but with two little animals plus a dog running around, it almost ends up being closer to 15 or 20 minutes.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh thanks SO much for the tip!
    I have one warmer that it's SO difficult to get the wax out!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!