Saturday, July 12, 2014

July Sponsor Highlight

I'd like to take a moment to introduce you to the two lovely ladies that have been sponsoring my blog this month: Lydia and Kelsey. Both of these fantastic bloggers are military wives as well as members of the mommy of three club.


Lydia is voice behind The Few, The Proud, and This Marine Wife. You can find a little bit of everything on Lydia's blog. She writes about all sorts of topics ranging from DIY projects, to mommy life, to faith. Along with having a great blog, Lydia owns two Etsy shops. LE's Creations features all sorts of beautifully handmade military themed decor and accessories, and Popsies and Lace has a collection of fashion and vintage inspired accessories. You can stay up to date with Lydia through Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Bloglovin. Make sure you stop by and say hi!



If you've been around these parts for a while, this won't be your first introduction to Kelsey of Pardon My French. Kelsey is the fashionista Army wife living up in Alaska. On her blog, you'll read about the ups and downs of parenthood, life in Alaska, as well as some great fashion pointers and collages like this one. Kelsey recently took a vacation and has shared some phenomenal views of Alaska: here, here, and here. See what Kelsey is up to via Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Bloglovin.


2 comments:

  1. Have I told you lately that I love you? ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do better at keeping up with blogs I'm reading! But thanks for introducing me to new ones! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!