Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Her Sh*t Don't Stink

There are a ton of things that I absolutely love about exclusively breastfeeding my littlest one. One of my favorites though, has to be the fact that I don't have to hold my breath when changing her diapers. I can't say that cleaning up her little butt smells like a walk in a rose garden, but it is nowhere near as foul as the stench of her older sister's diapers. Not yet anyway..

My sweet pea turned 5 months old yesterday which means that in just a couple of weeks, I'll be busting out the Baby Bullet and introducing her to solids (including sweet peas). Although I can't wait to start feeding her my very own homemade concoctions, I'm not sure I'm ready for the Diaper Genie to start pulling double duty. Until then, I'll continue to appreciate the scent of buttered popcorn coming from A's diapers, while working on potty training V.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!