Sunday, May 6, 2012

Palmolive Fresh Sponge Review

For the past couple of weeks I've been trying out Palmolive Fresh Sponge dishwashing soap. I received the product to test for free from Colgate via Influenster. The suggested retail price for a 25 ounce bottle  is $3.29 you can get it at the grocery store or stores like Walmart. Palmolive Fresh Sponge soap is meant to keep your sponge smelling nice while still getting dishes clean and cutting through grease.

Palmolive Fresh Sponge

The soap works just like any other quality soap with the added benefit of a fresh smelling sponge. Soft hands aren't really a benefit that I look for when shopping for dish soap but this soap also delivers in that department. Fresh Sponge is pretty thick so just a little bit goes a long way which keeps your from having to buy it super frequently. It's reasonable price, and longevity make it a budget friendly product.

If you know me, you know that I absolutely despise washing dishes with a sponge. I prefer to stick them in the dishwasher and let them be disinfected in there. Sponges are just a giant squishy ball of germs. Although this product may not combat germs in the sponge, it certainly took my mind off of the germs since I couldn't smell them all building up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!