Saturday, July 7, 2012

I'm Still Alive.. Miraculously.

These past few days have sucked big time! I haven't felt this bad in a very long time. Since Tuesday night, I've been dealing with a fever, chills, body ache and a headache. Plus there are two miniature people that need to be taken care of. And that damn dog.

Tuesday evening V had a fever for a tiny bit. She took some Motrin and was perfectly fine after that. After the FRG lantern release I came home, went to bed and of course I couldn't stay asleep. I was shivering under the covers, then burning up on top of the covers. My whole entire body ached. When I woke up Wednesday morning it was more of the same. The majority of the day was spent laying/dying/napping on the floor. My poor babies were slightly neglected. They ate and were changed occasionally but that's about it. Caillou was on all day. And when I say all day, I mean ALL DAY.

Thursday: lather, rinse, repeat. I was feeling better by the end of the day though. Although, not much better. The girls and I went to a friend's BBQ where I was able to further neglect them while curled in a sad little ball.

My sad little troll

The grocery shopping and some cleaning finally got accomplished on Friday. The day was good but night time was a disaster. V was back and forth between my bed and hers with an earache. Baby A was a grouch and Mommy got no sleep.

Today it felt like the flu was going to creep back up on me so I quickly drowned it with a few cups of coffee and a bowl of soup. I am good to go and finally back on the normal track. Hopefully no hiccups tonight..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!