Saturday, March 8, 2014

20 Week Bumpdate

Yesterday was the halfway (hopefully) point for this pregnancy. Yay! I also had my ultrasound yesterday to reveal the gender of baby #3. You'll have to wait until Monday for that though.

So, how are things going with pregnancy and baby? Thankfully, baby is growing right as it should be, and my due date is still July 25. Everything at the ultrasound looked normal, which is great, because I was a bit concerned after the last one. The placenta was a little low, but should move up as everything grows.

I've been feeling pretty good. I've just started to feel the baby kicking. I have a little bit of a hard time falling sleep and staying asleep.  A lot of it has to do with the fact that I constantly have to pee. I've gotten better about going to the bathroom before bed, but honestly, even if I wake up in the middle of the night with an urge, there's a slim chance that I'm getting up. Yes, I am that lazy. And that's probably my biggest issue. I lack all motivation to do anything.

I've been doing my best to keep the girls busy. Since we live on a dead end street, the girls have been riding their bikes down there. There are still a few Pinterest projects that we haven't gotten around to. I'm relatively satisfied with how we've been able to space them out.

Love, Alex

Visit my wonderful sponsor:

6 comments:

  1. Very exciting! And can I say, you look FABULOUS for being 20 weeks with your third baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe i'm glad everything is good with baby! :)
    -whit

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, so tiny! I look 9 months when I'm 20 weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!