Monday, March 10, 2014

It's A....

I ended up not really doing anything special for our little gender reveal on Friday. I had the sonographer put the results in an envelope which Hubs and I opened together when he passed by the house between his brief and heading back to his office. Baby #3 ended up being exactly what we were expecting.


Even though I had a bit of hope that things might go in Hubster's favor because of some of the wive's tales in last week's post, it turns out that we'll be having another baby girl! It was the Chinese gender predictor that really got my hopes up that Hubs would get his boy. No such luck.

Twenty-ish weeks from now, we'll be a household of four ladies, one papa, and a neutered Caesar. My hubba bubba will be all on his own.

Twenty-ish years for now, we'll be paying for three weddings. For now, we'll be saving money by passing down the same clothes that all the other lovely ladies have worn.

Although it may have been nice to have a boy, I take comfort in knowing that I have plenty of practice when it comes to girls.

Love, Alex

Visit my wonderful sponsor:

19 comments:

  1. Yay, congratulations!! I've always wanted all girls. Hoping one day to end up with three just like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe, my hopes were high, but none the less a healthy baby girl! Congrats dear
    -whit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! You've done a great job populating a new generation of Phi Mus, haha. Now to naming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! :D Girls are wonderful! (boy are too, though)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I do love having all of the same gender. It does make things easier :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! I love having two girls - and I wouldn't mind if we had a third lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man, I can't believe I was wrong! haha But I'm happy for you guys! Another healthy baby girl!! WOOOO HOOOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another girl definitely makes it easier when it comes to clothes! :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on another precious baby girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! My husband says we can only have another baby if it's a boy. Since I can't promise that and I know it'll be a girl, we aren't having anymore. Your husband will survive. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh!! Three girls!! That is so awesome, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!!! I'm an only child and was always envious of my friends that had sisters to bond with. So excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! I'm pretty sure I'm having a girl too. it's the season I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on a sweet little girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So fun :) And bonus- you already have some girly diapers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A girl! How fun :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!