Friday, April 4, 2014

24 Week Bumpdate

This pregnancy just seems to be flying by (thankfully)! Today, I get to go in for my 24 week appointment. So far, the hospital has been really good about scheduling my appointments on the week mark.

Hubs and I have decided on a first name for Baby 3, who will now be known as Baby J, but we haven't been able to come up with a middle name that we like yet.


I've started to feel Baby J moving a whole lot more lately. She tends to be most active right around bedtime when I'm first laying down to go to sleep. Hubster has been able to feel her move as well, and if you watch carefully, you can even see her moving through my belly.

Speaking of sleep, it's been a tad rough lately. However, I blame that on Adri. She likes to crawl into our bed around 2 or 3 in the morning, forcing the grown ups to share one half of the mattress. I find myself occasionally waking up needing to pee in the middle of the night, but since I'm stubborn, unless I'm in severe pain, it waits until the morning.

As you can see, I'm actually starting to show. Gone are the days where I just look a little chubby. Strangers and acquaintances are starting to notice the bump. I've been living in my maternity clothes, which consists of a pair of shorts and lots workout clothes. I've been wearing dresses a lot lately, but I'm used to having thigh gap and I pretty much hate the feeling of my thighs touching. Sorry guys!

There haven't been any specific cravings, but I do love my sweets. I've noticed that the powdered doughnuts bringing on a bit of heartburn. I have a thing for noodles lately, but that's just because I got a taste of them and I want more.

I'm excited to hear my babe's little heart beat today. Both big sisters are coming along, which should be interesting. I've read about lots of negative experiences at Tripler, but so far everything has been wonderful. I've been able to see the same doctor every time and he's amazing with V and Adri. I'm sure one of them will get to help with the jelly or the heartbeat doppler.

Love, Alex

Visit my wonderful sponsor:

9 comments:

  1. Love you and that cute as can be baby bump! yea for baby J! haha at your kid coming in bed and now you and hubby have to share the other half of the bed. amazing how little one take up so much room on a bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm totally not prego, and powdered donuts give me heartburn. Can't wait to hear the name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha ... I totally do that too when I have to pee in the middle of the night. I force myself to stay asleep. I can't wait for the name reveal. Baby J is going to be as cute as her sisters and dammit! Could you have any cuter of a prego belly?? For pete's sake! LOL

    xoxo
    Lanaya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear her name! You look great. And now I want doughnuts.

    p.s
    I naturally have a thigh gap too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great and I can't wait to hear her name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! Hope your appointment went well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww look at that perfect baby bump!! So cute. So excited for the name!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved those early movements -- when you could definitely feel something, and someone else could, too. Before they got really strong and uncomfortable! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!