Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday Social

1. What was your best birthday? Probably my 22nd birthday. My husband would strongly disagree, but I had an absolute blast. I had way too much to drink, puked, went back to drinking, and then proceeded to insult everyone around me. I also managed to roll out of bed. In the morning I felt great though. John was not amused.

2. What was your best vacation? It had to have been a cruise. More than likely, our last cruise which was in the Western Caribbean, with stops in Mexico, Belize, Grand Cayman, and Roatan. We had so much fun on our excursion in Cozumel. We spent the morning cooking, followed by an all-you-can-drink afternoon. I can't wait to do it again.


3. Best date you’ve ever been on? Hubster screwed up with taking me to the Melting Pot on our first date. It was my first time there, and I fell completely in love. With the food. Unfortunately for him, he's not as big of a fan of fondue, so he has to suffer through all of my first date recreations.

4. Best Movie (quality) you’ve seen? I have a hard time choosing one. I don't really have a favorite movie, but two of the best that come to mind are The Prestige and Mr. Brooks. Looper is a good one too. I like when they make you think.

5. Best TV show ending of all time? I can't say that I've ever stuck around until the end. I'm working on getting through Breaking Bad. Then I'll probably get back to Mad Men. I've loved both of the season finales (?) for House of Cards.


Love, Alex

Visit my wonderful sponsor:

6 comments:

  1. Haa Sounds like a GREAT birthday!! Its been awhile since I've had a night like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Melting Pot is delightful. Solid choice for your first date.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Love The Melting Pot! I'm going to have to find out if we'll have one nearby when we move to PA. We don't have one close to us here in CA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved both season finales for House of Cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Melting Pot is the best! We're looking into a cruise to all the islands, I think that'll be awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!