Thursday, November 20, 2014

Juliana - Four Months Old

My littlest baby is getting so big! I'm constantly telling John that I wish she would stay this little. But, as she grows each day, more and more of her sweet personality starts to show. She's so funny and I can't help but to smile whenever she smiles.


At 24 inches long and 14 pounds, 4 ounces, Juliana finally fits comfortably into cloth diapers, so that what we've been using about 90% of the time. If we leave the house, I'll usually switch her into disposables, just to not have to deal with changing cloth while we're out.

She's still exclusively breastfed and will probably remain that way until six months. At that point, I plan to do Baby Led Weaning again since it was such a huge success with Adri.


She's finally accepted the fact that she can't be with mom 24/7 and is adapting well to being set down for short periods. She does well with self-soothing, as she's learned to stick her thumb in her mouth. It's the most adorable thing!

We've had a couple of back to tummy rolls since last month, but nothing too consistent yet. She is however, pretty solid on the tummy to back rolls. Juli is also reaching for her toys. We have this elephant on her car seat that she's constantly trying to grab and stuff in her mouth. 


Veronica and Adriana are now sharing a room, which left an entire room for Juli. She naps during the day in there and is able nap for four to five-ish hours at a time. At night, she starts off in her bassinet in our room and then transitions to our bed when she wakes up to eat. There is nothing that I love more than snuggling my tiny angel.


As you can see, the eyes are still in the blue realm. Daddy loves to call her his "light eyes." Everyone keeps telling me that if they've stayed light for this long, they're probably going to stay that way. Let's hope so!

7 comments:

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!