Thursday, November 13, 2014

Rando

I'm so thrilled that I have absolutely nothing that I have to accomplish today. NOTHING! I went to boot camp this morning, but now, the rest of the day belongs completely to me.

The girls were sick over the weekend and V wasn't feeling great this morning, so she stayed home from school today.  I'm still waiting on John to come home for lunch, then once he heads back to work we're going to go hit up some stores. Woo!

I'm thinking I'm going to go drop our recycling off to get some cash and then buy some craft supplies to get our Christmas gifts started. I'd like to hopefully have the gifts done in time for when our Christmas cards come, so that I can send the gifts and cards together. You know, to save a little on postage.

Speaking of Christmas cards, I'm kinda more in love with Shutterfly after the amazing customer service I received from them! Somehow, FedEx managed to damage our Christmas cards in transit, making them undeliverable. When I woke up this morning, I had an email from Shutterfly letting me know that my new cards were being worked on! SO impressed! I'm crossing my fingers for an express delivery, but either way, they'll be here pretty soon.

Aside from that, not much happening in these part. John's mom will be here in a week and a half, so I should probably start preparing for that, although I'm a bit of a procrastinator when it comes to guests. We are thinking about trying a pallet project for our guest room.

6 comments:

  1. Nice!

    I need to figure out what I'm doing with Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Shutterfly, we have used them for our last couple Christmas cards and birth announcements. They have such a great selection. Good to hear good customer service as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you had a good customer service experience with Shutterfly. I have used Walgreens the last several years and have loved their products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Shutterfly. I manage to find $20 off vouchers every now and then for our Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shutterfly is amazing! It was so random running into you today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So annoying they messed up your cards but that is WAY impressive that they are already working on new ones. We are making wedding albums for our parents and I might use Shutterfly! Their prices seem reasonable and I have a $10 off coupon.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!