Friday, November 14, 2014

The Family Gallery Wall

Except for one missing photo, our family photo wall has been complete for some time now. After the comments on my Instagram photo yesterday, I figured I would finally share the entire wall.


This wall started out with just a couple picture frames and has expanded to a full gallery wall. Originally, I started with some black and white photos with black frames and decided to continue with that theme.

When my mom was here the first time, we took a trip to Target to stock up on a few frames. When the parentals returned after Juli's birth, we took a second trip to Target to gather a few more frames. There has been a ton of adjusting along with countless little holes in the wall, but I'm pleased with how the gallery wall turned out.

I plan on leaving it as is for now, and might consider an addition frame or two once Juli grows a bit.

12 comments:

  1. I love the black & white pictures. I haven't put any pictures up yet in my new home I need to start doing that though. lol love your wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks so good! I want to do something like this on the staircase wall but Lance is all "they'll look weird all in one wall", that man knows nothing lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! Very long but it definitely works for your wall. And the Missouri and Georgia state outlines are very adorable and unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, it looks really good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Must do this!! I don't care if we move every couple of years - totally worth it :) I say that, but in all reality my husband will be the one forced to hang everything...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks good! I don't really have a wall that big, so I have smaller galleries all over. There is one in the hall, one in my office/dining room, and I'm about to start one in my living room. I'm running out of wall space.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It turned out great and Target is my go-to for frames, they're so cheap and have a very simple look. I'm slowly working on our wall, but we have a year left here ... I've been moving in turtle mode to decorate this place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks great! I think I'm going to do a gallery of canvases. I just have to wait to get a good deal on them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks good! I love it. I started a wall on my stairs and now three years later I am still not finished.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! Ours are all black and white too.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!