Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Chicken Curry with Cous Cous Recipe - Guest Post

OK. So I don't know about you, but easy meals are my favorite to make. Duh, right?  With everything we have going on lately, cous cous with chicken seems like the perfect delicious meal without a huge hassle. I honestly had no idea how easy cous cous was. Jen makes it pretty much fool-proof. Who knew it was so easy?! Jen also posts tons of fun crafts and projects, that one day I swear I'm going to try.

---

Hey ya'll! My name is Jen and I blog over at Beebee Belly. As a fellow Milspouse, I understand PCS season and so I told Alejandra while she was in the middle of her move that I would write a guest post for her and I decided to share one of our favorite (and easiest) recipes. It's for Chicken Curry with Cous Cous.

Never made cous cous? It's the easiest thing in the world. Boil the water, add the grain, cover, wait 5 minutes. Done. Seriously. No stirring, no nothing. I'd say no measuring but you have to measure out the water.


The chicken is almost as easy.


You take chicken (any kind, I buy boneless, skinless chicken thighs and keep them on hand) and place however many you want in a pan. I didn't even defrost it. Pour some chicken broth into the pan and the cover the chicken with curry powder. I used a lot because we love curry but you can use as much or as little as you'd like.


Bake it at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes. Once it's done, place over cous cous and enjoy. Seriously. An easy-peasy meal that is totally delicious. I'm all about easy meals. And since I have a picky 2-year-old, I'm all about family-friendly meals too and since my toddler eats this meal too, I call it a huge success.




Anyway, I hope you enjoy this meal and if you like it, come visit me over at Beebee Belly for some more family-friendly and delicious foods.

---

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!