Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Currently..

So many things to write about, but never enough time to write. And for that reason, here's an easy post for me.


READING Some blogs. I swear I've tried to keep up with the ones I read, but apparently, I am way behind. 
WRITING Same. I've tried to stay on top of it, but it just isn't happening. There are never enough hours in the day. When do you find time to write?! 
LISTENING to my brain signing songs from Frozen over and over again. I just watched the movie for the first time to prepare for V and Adri to be Elsa and Anna for Halloween. Juli will make the perfect Olaf. Do you wanna build a snowman?
THINKING about the items I need to add to my grocery shopping list for today. 
SMELLING vomit. Sort of. More like baby spit. I'm covered and should probably shower. 
WISHING the girls would go back to following the house rules. I'm not sure what's happened lately, but manners have flown out the window and I constantly have to nag in order to get them to pick up after themselves. 
WEARING the mom uniform, college edition. Basketball shorts and a sorority t-shirt. 
LOVING Johnny. I complained that he didn't help me around the house enough, so he's stepped it up a little. I feel a tad guilty since he does work all day, but lately, everything seems to be piling up on me. 
WANTING sweet tea. There are weeks where I'll go through a gallon a day. If I make some now, the pitcher will be gone by this afternoon. I should be cutting back on sugar though. Decisions...
NEEDING a vacation. Is it crazy that I'm looking forward to getting away from Hawaii for a little bit? It won't be until next year..
FEELING snuggly. If my itty bitty was just a little older and less fussy, I'd spend the entire day snuggled up in bed with her. For now, since she likes to cry if we're not standing up, our snuggles are thanks to the baby carrier. 

11 comments:

  1. Showering is always a good thing, haha. Have you tried Crystal Light's iced tea mix? That might be a nice, less sugar option.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also SO behind in my blog reading and blog writing. I have over 1200 blog post on my Bloglovin feed - I don't think I'll make it through all of them lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My girl is going to be Anna for Halloween. She wanted to do a whole family Frozen themed Halloween, but that's not happening. She is still trying to convince me to dress one of the dogs up as Olaf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the mom uniform-college edition! haha that made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is nice when the husband steps up even if they work all day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh girl, it is not crazy to want a vacation away from the islands! I can't even tell you the amount of times I flew to Washington last year. Life on Oahu is way too busy, so I'm always seeking for solitude somewhere and just relaxing without any fuss. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh sweet tea! I usually have to cut mine with lemonade, because its just TOO sweet for me ... but still so good! I could drink it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww the girls will look so cute being Frozen for Halloween!! And it's so not crazy to want to get away from Hawaii for awhile.....I have that feeling pretty much every week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Island fever. I remember that feeling well from my days in Guam!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey friend! i like this currently. cute costume idea for the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  11. stole your idea and linked you up to my post! love the college edition mom uniform!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!