Friday, October 17, 2014

Juliana - Three Months Old

My sweet girl is getting bigger and bigger by the day. I just wish I could keep her this little forever. I love our early morning snuggles and spending the day together while Veronica and Adriana are in preschool.

baby juliana - 3 months old - likes/dislikes and milestones

Since there is no three month well-baby check up, I don't know exactly how long or heavy she is. I can tell you that she is definitely gaining weight well though. This girl loves to eat! Pretty soon, she's going to be too heavy for me to be able to lug her around in her car seat. Juli is still in size 1 diapers, but we're slowly making the transition to cloth diapers. They're beginning to fit better, since she's chunking up a bit.

You can't really tell from these pictures, but her eyes are blue. Sort of a darker blue, but definitely not a brown like both of her big sisters. I'm hoping that her eyes stay that way. I keep Googling to try and see when a baby's eyes stop changing color. According to Dr. Google, we still have a few more months for them to possibly darken up.


As far as milestones go, this month, Juliana has learned to roll over from her belly to her back. She's working on the back to belly rolls, but isn't quite there yet. Although she isn't a huge fan of tummy time, she does a great job of holding herself up. She's also discovered her hands and will bring them together and put them in her mouth.

Juliana hands in mouth3 months old - smiling at camera


11 comments:

  1. She is just too cute!! I love her little curl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that curl is adorable.. she is adorable! You need to keep having babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my so cute! My boy's eyes changed from blue to a greenish-hazel sometime after he turned 2. They were blue-ish grey for a long time, and then suddenly it seemed like they weren't anymore. His sister definitely has her daddy's blue eyes, and I doubt they will change since she's 2 1/2. Our littlest has great head control, but isn't rolling over yet. Then again, I haven't done much tummy time with her -- need to put that on the to-do list for this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is absolutely adorable!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a doll baby! Those cheeks -- just so squishy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty and wow for the blue eyes! she is a cutie and tell her to keep rolling :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so cute! I still lug Evelyn around in the carseat carrier. It is sooooo heavy, but it's a lot easier than taking her out just to drop the kids off at school. Plus, I figure it's a good arm workout too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!