Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving my blog friends! I have several things to be thankful for this year.

For one, I have a marvelous little family. My baby celebrated her first Thanksgiving today, and other than a nasty diaper rash is completely healthy. Hubs had Thanksgiving dinner flown in to his FOB and he said it was delicious.

I was able to successfully make the drive to my parents' house without a co-pilot. Thank goodness for my awesome preparation.

Today was spent with both of my parents, all three siblings, and my (brand new Marine) brother-in-law.

Hopefully this will be the last holiday that I celebrate without the Hubster.

It is now socially acceptable for me to go absolutely crazy with my Christmas decor.

Black Friday online sales.

What are you thankful for this year?

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!