Sunday, October 14, 2012

I Made Dinner

It has been a very very long time since I've had to make a real dinner. Most meals around here consist of something like macaroni and cheese, spaghetti, or rice and beans. Lets face it, I'm not going to battle with my little ones to get them to eat real food. But tonight, since we had some friends over, I made a real meal.

I found a quiche recipe online that I followed loosely and it turned out phenomenally! I was a little scared since I've never made quiche before so I wasn't completely sure if I was doing it right. It turned out SO well that I'm going to try doing it again, take some pics, and share it with all of you.



Over the weekend Jacquie and I spent a rather large amount of time at Jo-Anns. We've crafted a whole bunch of stuff in these past couple of days. I made a Dora dress for V and started making matching pillow case dress for both girls. Florida Gators of course! I've spent the better part of tonight trying to make a fabric scrap wreath for Halloween. It's a bit more difficult than I was expecting.


Tomorrow I'll be revealing my blog angel, so stay tuned!

On another note, Sgt Robert Larson has been found near his home town of North Branch, NM. He is currently on his way back to Fort Jackson, SC with father and cousin.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I love the wreath, I think it turned out great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell fellow army wife ! Hooah!!

    I saw you on someone else's blog and thought i should follow you!

    have a great day!!
    http://lovelyarmywife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cute...
    New fan from Crazy Mama's blog hop
    mommysmingle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!