Friday, October 5, 2012

Pure Exhaustion

I think being a stay at home mom of two with a deployed husband is finally taking it's toll on me. It seems like the best days are the ones that the girls go to daycare and I'm able to just relax for a little bit. And usually by relax I mean go to the gym, grocery shop in peace, and attend meetings. V usually doesn't nap, but if she does, I can guarantee that it won't be at the same time as Baby A.

V has not stopped talking since she woke up this morning. I was still half asleep when she started asking me questions. Thankfully Baby A is still so easy to take care of. Meals are a bit tricky since I'm not completely comfortable feeding her exactly what V and I eat, but she's getting close.

Potty training is going....nowhere. The ladies at daycare tell me that she goes to the bathroom for them and usually has a dry Pull-up. I'm not sure what the problem at home seems to be.

It's so easy to take your spouse for granted while they're home, but once they're gone everything gets turned upside down. Literally. The house looks like a tornado blew through.

Less than three months to go!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I hope the last few months fly by for you!

    My daughter was the same with potty training. We took a trip out of town for the weekend, and she did great. No accidents. However, at home she will go on the floor and not even care. It is something about being at home that makes them regress. Hang in there! She will pick it up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope these last few months go by quickly for you! Take a quick moment to breath. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless your heart! Hopefully time will fly for you!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!