Saturday, October 27, 2012

Influenster Blogger Beauty VoxBox

I got my Beauty Bloggers VoxBox from Influenster last week! I've just been soo busy that I haven't had time to blog about it. After seeing posts by others who had received their boxes on their Facebook page, I was anxious to get my own box. There are a bunch of great things included in this box that I can incorporate into my everyday routine. I even managed to use four of the products at the same time yesterday for our Battalion Fall Fest.


The items in my VoxBox were: 
  • Kiss Ever PRO Lash Starter Kit
  • Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin
  • Bath & Body Works Mini Candle
  • Not Your Mother's Hair Cream
  • NYC New York Color Individual Eyes Custom Compact
  • EBoost
  • No.7 Lotion
The Battalion Fall Fest was a Halloween party without the name. Kids dressed up and did their trick-or-treating at a variety of army vehicles. I put the girls in their princess costumes, but since I'm a boring mom, I didn't really dress up. I did put on the eyelashes with some smokey eye makeup.

I used the hair pins (which I've actually been wanting to buy for a while) to secure my hair while it completely dried with the Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves in it. My hair was a tiny bit short for the pins, so some of it stuck out. Not a big deal though. I always put my hair in a bun after washing it, to keep it from frizzing as it dries. The combination of the hair cream and pins worked perfectly!

The Bath and Body Works candle was sitting in my car. Seriously. Because V wanted to take it with us in the morning. The warmth from the sun plus the candle created a yummy festive scent in the car.

I probably should have used the EBoost drink when I started my day. I went eight hours nonstop doing setup stuff and manning the booth, in addition to my super intense CrossFit workout in the morning. Plus, I have a runny nose thanks to the babies being in daycare all day.

This is definitely my favorite Influenster VoxBox to date. The products are all great things that I have and can use on a regular basis. In the next couple of weeks I'll be doing more in depth reviews of some of the products bill also be blogging about the Fall Fest when I do my Halloween post.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Looks like an awesome box! Bath and Body Works candles are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I like your blog so i'm following you now :D

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!