Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Toddler Time

Thanks to some of your suggestions, I decided to do some further digging on Pinterest for activities I can do with the girls. I've tried to avoid messy projects in the past, but I think I'm going to have to suck it up and move us outside or something. After all, the weather here is conducive for outdoor fun. Hubs and I went ahead and bought the girls a little table that so far they've used to store their crayons and paper. Below are some of the activities that I'd like to give a try in the near future.


























Did I miss any must-do activities that your kids love or that you loved doing as a kid?

Love, Alex

Visit my wonderful sponsor:

10 comments:

  1. I wanna make moon sand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like fun, but definitely the kind of activities I'd want outdoors instead of inside my house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look like amazing activities for the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moon sand is so fun! You should try that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you ever made gack (also called flubber)? It's similar to silly putty. I recall it involves Borax.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've done colored rice and it's a huge hit in our house! There's a lot of those I want to try, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I made the moon sand for the kids at work. They loved it and begged me not to get rid of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you've got a win there. And I'm pinning some of the others you found. Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  8. These all look fun to do for adults too! These are the things I am most excited about being a parent!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!