Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My iPhone

I have bad luck with cell phones. Really really bad luck. I've had every version of the iPhone, and all of them have met the same fate. I even had a Droid when we first switched from AT&T to Verizon and unfortunately, it faced the same tragic end.


Since I prefer fashion over function, having a case hasn't really helped much. With my most recent phone though, I had it in an OtterBox-ish case, and I was able to get the screen to last for almost a year and a half undamaged. Unfortunately, it met it's demise as I was unpacking and moving into the house.

Believe it or not, even with a complete chunk of the glass missing, and the metal insides of the phone falling out, it still works. Everyone is shocked when they see me using it. Aside from the front facing camera having a bit of a glare, everything works perfectly. Occasionally, I have a hard time reading text, but other than that, I really can't complain. I haven't had shards of glass in my face or fingers or anything.


They need to hurry up and release the next iPhone.

Love, Alex

Visit my wonderful sponsor:

11 comments:

  1. JEEZ! haha, looks like you put that thing in a blender. I've had an iPhone for 6 years and have yet to break ONE! KNOCK ON WOOD!

    <3 Erin

    http://www.unconventionalmommytails.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lifeproof case!

    It has saved me several times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OUCH!!!!! I feel your pain though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please tell me you have phone insurance. A lot of people I know and myself have purchased the really expensive cases. It doesn't stop the phone or case from breaking, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the lifeproof case and it's worked very hard against two children.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eek! I have phone insurance because I am a klutz and break things. My upgrade isn't until October so I'm trying to keep my phone alive. I hear the iPhone 6 might be released soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This made me laugh! For a second I thought it was a picture of my old phone. My phone looked exactly like that for a year, after I broke my hand while Chris was in Ranger school and dropped my phone while trying to get the boys in the car. Then after I dropped it I stepped on it. But it worked fine for the longest time, now I have the 5s in a life proof case.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh no!! I've done this to 2 of my iPhones, but yours looks worse even than mine had! That sucks. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy crap. It's amazing how durable those things are! I just wrecked my iPhone 5 about a month ago when I accidentally dropped it in a cup of water that was hidden in our camping chair cup holder. We put it in rice and it worked perfectly, but it was still under warranty so we traded it in for a replacement and I got a 5c out of the deal. I keep mine in a OtterBox and take super good care of it. They are too expensive to take a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still think you're crazy for not having a case!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lifeproof case is the way to go!!!!!! Not bulky and it's waterproof?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!