Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Thankful Thursday

This is last week's post but I definitely feel like it applies to this week as well. At least the bottom part. I'm loving my Kirby by the way...

Well. Today was quite an eventful day. I was finally able to buy my Kirby vacuum. I had been trying to get the salesmen to my house forever and they randomly knocked on my door this afternoon.

So this week I am thankful that I have an amazing husband that works and supports our family financially. I have the ability to stay at home with our girls to mold them and watch them grow. We own a beautiful house in a cute little town with a yard for the girls to play. I am thankful for everything that Hubster does and provides for us. I'm thankful that I was able to spend a ridiculous amount of money on a vacuum cleaner today and Hubs was perfectly fine with it because it made me happy.

Yes. This is semi-materialistic but, I am thankful that we are able to have nice material things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!