Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Candy Crush Cheat

My name is Alex, and I'm a Candy Crush addict. You too? Have a seat.

I only started playing candy crush about a month and a half ago. That might explain why I still haven't given up and chucked my phone at a wall. I guess you can say we're still in the honeymoon phase, CC and I. One thing that can always manage to annoy me though, is when I run out of lives. Well, ladies and gentlemen, I have a solution. 


My sister tipped me off to this, but since she doesn't have a blog, I'm taking the credit. You can easily get more lives when playing Candy Crush on your phone by setting the time forward in half hour increment. Yup. It's that easy.
On the iPhone, you can head to: Settings  > General > Date & Time. Turn off "Set Automatically" and set the time forward half an hour for each life, up to five lives. Simple right?! Just don't forget to fix the time when you're done.


I recommend doing this just before bed or some other time where you won't be playing for a while because after you correct the time and have it set automatically, it'll be like 675:00 minutes until your next life. My strategy is to only set the time forward to just before the time I plan on waking up. That way, I can use all of my night time lives and still be good to go in the morning.

I'm linking up at the Wednesday Walkabout today.

Check out my fantastic sponsor:




8 comments:

  1. I'll have to pass this on to one of my gal pals who plays a ton. She'll be so excited! Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha too funny! I realized you can't have more than 5 lives at a time so I didn't accept all the lives my friends sent me. Now I have them saved up till I need them. I've been stuck on one level forever though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried this and then all my text messages/emails got screwed up so I stopped. But I have noticed that my lives pile up on my phone so I seem to always have them when I need them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to do this up until recently. I think with one of the updates, they changed it so now it shows the 675:00 because before, it didn't. You could go change your time, go back to the game to make sure the lives were there, but not play them, go back immediately and change your time back to normal, and then play those 5 extra lives. And the 675:00 time never showed up. It just started doing that for me a few weeks ago -- I was so bummed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are hilarious! A true addict. Not sure I will allow myself to go to this dark place but I will share with other ruthless CC players ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you run out of lives, you can open it on Facebook too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks very much for this great article;this is the stuff that keeps me going through out these day.
    candy crush level 33

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!