Saturday, June 29, 2013

Operation Inspiration - Tune In

It's the weekend! Yay! I'm so glad that so many of you enjoyed my first vlog! I'm looking forward to doing some more! Maybe next time I'll actually have something to talk about.

This weekend we'll just be hanging out around the house. Hubster's mom is visiting until next weekend, when we'll be vacationing with our Army family. Up until then, we don't have too many plans. Next weekend will be expensive, so we're attempting to be frugal.


If you'll be home this evening, you might want to tune into NBC's Operation Inspiration. Operation Homefront (one of my favorites) and Eckrich have teamed up to honor three service members/veterans as well as their families. Hosted by Al Roker, this episode will also feature special guests Richard Petty and Aric Almirola from NASCAR. You can view a preview below from the episode of the volunteers redoing a backyard, giving a deserving wounded veteran a specially modified car, and even a new house.


To help support America's military families, text 'INSPIRE' to 27722* to donate $5 to Operation Homefront.

I was not compensated in any manner for this post. 

Check out my fantastic sponsor:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!