Wednesday, June 20, 2012

4th of July Care Package

I had fun doing Hubster's 4th of July care package. Aside from his anniversary and Easter package, I'd say this is one of the best ones. For this package I tried to include Americany and red, white and blue things. He requested a couple things but they ended up fitting with the theme.


So, in Hubster's 4th of July box there is:
1American flag
12 Pure Protein Bars
6 Hostess Baseball cakes (I had to eat 2)
1 regular sized box of Frosted Strawberry Poptarts
1 small can of Pik-Niks
1 bottle Flintstones vitamins
2 bags Beef Jerky
6 small bags of assorted chips (BBQ Lays, Cheetos, Chili)
3 red, white, blue beaded necklaces
1 red, white, blue flower leis
1 hand/foot print flag painting
1 box poppers
1 1/2 lb Haribo gummy bears
2 cakes in a jar

The flaps of the box are decorated with festive scrapbook paper and I glued a bunch of stars on the inside of the box. And of course, what package would be complete without something messy and annoying inside. I added a bag of star shaped confetti to the bottom.

1 comment:

  1. These care packages are awesome! I bet they really make your husband's day!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!