Friday, June 29, 2012

On The Go

The past two days have been a little more than hectic. I've been taking a Rear Detachment training though ACS and running around picking up and dropping off children at various daycare locations. I almost feel like a chicken with no head.

Yesterday, we had Caesar neutered. He was such a pleasant little creature after the surgery. All he wanted to do was sleep on the carpet. V was able to lay with him without being trampled and gnawed on. This morning, totally different story though. I had to lock him up so that Baby A could enjoy some tummy time on her own while big sis slept.


Guess what happened during tummy time..! My munchkin is officially on the move!! For a while she's been rocking back and forth on her hands and knees and today she finally started making strides forward. It won't be much longer until she's actually up and on the move. I can't wait until her daddy is here to see her!

We have a babysitter coming over tonight. It'll be the first time that some one other than family watches the girls. This mommy is going to enjoy some much needed grown up time over dinner and drinks.

Currently I'm working on a cheat sheet with all of the info that the babysitter will need. I'll share everything on the list once it's finished up.

1 comment:

  1. I too am an Army wife, found you on the hop today! I'm following you so I won't miss out. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!