Thursday, June 7, 2012

Father's Day Care Package

For holidays and special dates, I always try to send Hubster a themed package. This is the first time in the 5 months that hes been gone that I've actually remembered to take a picture and document it. I got super creative for our anniversary and sent a bunch of snack items that represented different dates and memories from early on in our relationship. Of course I forgot to take pictures.

Here is my Father's Day care package. This is a picture from before it was complete. It's stuffed full of protein bars, foot/baby powder, microwave food and V's artwork. I attempted to make a hand print/foot print of V and A in plaster but I think I used way too much water so the thing is still drying on my counter and the package is long gone.

Father's Day 2012




I've already started purchasing things for a 4th of July care package. I love the $1 section in the front of Target. They always have the cutest little extras to stick into boxes. Hopefully this time around I can remember to take pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!