Monday, June 25, 2012

Army Wives and Other Randomness

Shannon slept over last night so that we could watch Army Wives together and then she could just leave here to go to work this morning. For the past four years, I've always forced Hubster to watch with me. Last night I felt like I was him making comments about uniforms being wrong and those type of things. Shannon and I enjoyed the episode although I felt that it was a tad predictable.

For some reason, last night Shannon and I were talking about traveling so I checked the rate for the cruise that Hubs and I are taking over R&R and the military rate finally dropped! I submitted my price drop form. Hopefully I hear back today about it. That's what I love about Carnival. If you book far enough in advance,  you can use the Early Saver rate which gives you on-board credit in the amount of the difference even after final payment.

I should be receiving my Influenster Mom VoxBox today! I've already had a chance to see what's inside and I am looking forward to testing those products out. If you aren't a part of Influenster, make sure to check it out. They send out FREE products for you to test on a regular basis.

1 comment:

  1. I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post
    was great. I don't know who you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger if
    you aren't already ;) Cheers!
    Feel free to visit my website ; site

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!