Monday, June 25, 2012

My Influenster Mom VoxBox is Here!

My Influenster VoxBox just came in the mail! I've been stalking the mailman since last week to see if he had any goodies for me and they're finally here! The items in this box are geared towards moms. I can't wait to try them out.


In this box we have..:
  • Ivory Bar Soap
  • DenTek Comfort Clean & Fun Flossers
  • Stash Tea Superfruits Tea Sampler 
  • Nektar Sweetener
  • Quaker Soft Baked Cookie
  • imPRESS Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails
I received all of these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping and following One Chic Mom. I am your latest follower. I'll have to check back to see how all the testing went.

    One Chic Mom
    mydreamcanvas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!