Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Earning Money Online!

As a stay at home mom I am often searching for ways to contribute to the household other than the usual cooking, cleaning and taking care of the kids. Taking surveys online is a great way to easily make some extra money. However, I often find that I don't qualify to take the survey and when I do, they often take an upwards of 15 minutes for a mere 50 cents.

A while ago I discovered a couple websites that allow you to make money in a couple of different ways other than taking surveys. The links below are the three websites that I use. All three websites also reward your for referring your friends. So click away!

I use SendEarnings to earn money by reading emails. Each day I get somewhere around 5 emails a day that I simply have to open and click the link in the email to confirm that I opened it. They also send daily surveys. You have the ability to signup for other email offers and programs which will earn you more money.




Swagbucks is another great website for earning prizes. Just like SendEarnings, you are able to complete offers for Swagbucks. The best part about Swagbucks is that you can watch videos. My favorite video section is the Homes & Gardens section. There are tons of videos with DIY ideas for around the house. You can even use it as a search engine and earn Swagbucks like that! Once you've earned enough points, you can trade them for prizes or even gift cards.

Search & Win

The last website that I use is InboxPays. This one is pretty similar to SendEarnings. You have the ability to take surveys and complete offers as well as click on emails for cash.

InboxPays

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!