Monday, March 4, 2013

Meal Planning Monday - Week 2

My amazing hubby helped with most of the research for this week's meal plan. This week we'll be trying a couple of new dishes that I've never even thought to make before (that's all his doing). It's always sometimes fun to try new stuff. As a norm, I usually put my own dumbed-down twist on the recipe. Thyme and rosemary? Ain't nobody got time for that! I keep it simple with salt, pepper, and oregano or basil for the most part.


Week 2 Menu:
Monday: Baked Stuffed Manicotti
Tuesday: Mexican Stuffed Peppers
Wednesday: Grilled Burgers with sweet potato fries.
Thursday: Meatloaf and mashed potatoes
Friday: Homemade Pizza (my dough recipe)
Saturday: Beef and Butternut Squash Stew
Sunday: Spinach and Artichoke Stuffed Portabello Mushrooms

Lot's of stuffed items this week! They make eating easy. Everything in one bite!

I won't need to do too much shopping for this week since a good amount of the ingredients are already in my fridge or pantry. It'll mostly be fresh fruits and vegetables in my cart. Last week I did pretty well, only spending $135, which included Hubs' protein stuff and diapers.

I'd love to hear what you think about this week's menu!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Everything sounds amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be there tonight, Friday and Sunday! I'll bring the drinks :)

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be trying a few of these recipes myself. I tend to get into a rut, fixing the same things over & over. I love when Matt helps with meal planning, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!