Monday, March 25, 2013

Meal Planning Monday - Week 5

Welcome to week number five of meal planning! For the past four weeks I've been posting up my family meal plans along with links to recipes where applicable. There have been about 28 (maybe one to two less) different dinner ideas so far, with another seven new ones for this week. Planning ahead has helped to keep from falling into the rut of the same meals week after week.

Posting the plan on the blog has helped me a bunch to be able to easily come back and click the recipe link when preparing dinner.


Week 5 Menu:
Monday:  Crockpot Chicken Teriyaki
Tuesday: Taco Pie
Wednesday: Boneless BBQ Chicken Wings with celery and carrot sticks
Thursday: Pasta Salad
Friday:  Lemon Butter Tilapia
Saturday: Mini Sliders with sweet potato fries
Sunday:  Lamb Chops with Potatoes Au Gratin



Hop rules:
1. Follow your hosts. Alejandra at Munchkins and the Military and Lisa at Sorority Life to Army Wife.
2. Link up your weekly meal plan.
3. Check out a few other blogs!




post signature

5 comments:

  1. Can I just use your list?.... LOL.... I'm off my game... Hubs isn't home and we've just been wingin' it... ;) I should be back it next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man ... I will eat chicken wings like it's nobody's business! I love them!!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, potatoes au gratin. Send me some :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're having lamb on Sunday too. I may just steal your recipe. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!