Saturday, July 20, 2013

Introducing Zinio & Free Magazines!

Recently, I received an email asking me to help spread the word about Zinio, a magazine subscription site that allows you to purchase magazines for viewing on your electronic devises. Zinio has a ton of the magazines that you would normally subscribe to or pick up at a store all at your fingertips. You can browse and purchase full subscriptions or single issues instantly.


A cool feature that Zinio has is the Explore section, which allows you to read thousands of articles without even having a subscription.

From now until July 26, Zinio is offering five subscriptions for $5. You can click here to see which magazines are available. Some options are Cosmo, Elle, and Food Network Magazine. There's also Z-Pass which allows you to get three magazines for $5 every month.

In an effort to familiarize everyone with this really cool (and green) subscription option, I am giving away NINE (9) free subscriptions. There were 10, but I'm keeping one for myself. (: If you're interested in claiming one, go to Zinio, let me know which of their magazines you'd like. I'll also need your first and last name along with email address.

Check out my fantastic sponsor:

7 comments:

  1. Country Living! It's one of my favorites and I can actually decorate now! karalynn81 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. magazines sure are fun! enjoy! love all the pics really. i read articles every now and then

    ReplyDelete
  3. sign me up girlie! I would love Cosmo to go with my Instlye and Us Weekly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl, sign me up for House Beautiful {please} :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, would LOVE Fortean Times! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lauren Kehoe, lauren@soireesitters.com I would LOVE Food Network Magazine!

    Thanks for plugging this on Twitter!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!