Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Our Day

If figures that my internet would be out on the day that I have time to type up a gazillion posts. Good thing I got smart and decided to use Word to collect all of my thoughts. I’m beginning to get annoyed with Cable America though. It seems like this is becoming a pretty frequent occurrence. I’m glad that at least the LTE on my phone is working. It kind of hurts to be totally disconnected. How sad is that?

Since we were able to spend the day mostly unplugged, the girls and I had a pretty good time exploring outside. And lots of outside time helps tremendously when it comes to nap time and bed time.

Our day started at Walmart. One of the awesome money making apps that I have paid me $10 to go inside, take a photo, and then answer some questions. I can’t wait to share some of the cool apps that I’ve been using to make easy money!


From Walmart, we headed to the park. The girls love this park, but we haven’t visited in a while since there were literally hundreds of kids there the last time we went. Lucky for us, there was not a single person there this time! I loved having the park completely to our selves. I was able to sit back and relax without have to hover over the girls to make sure the big kids weren’t trampling them.


Our park visit was followed by lunch at home and nap time. I used nap time to get my craft corner organized and fix a pair of my shorts that I ripped at the dog park this weekend. Unfortunately, since the internet was down, I couldn’t connect my Cricut to Craftroom. I guess I could have just cut directly from the cartridges in the machine, but that seems so primitive now that I’ve discovered Craftroom.

Well, time for bed. I’ve got the first of my major dental appointments tomorrow. I’m kind of looking forward to laying back for a couple of hours. The only thing that sucks is that I’ll have to get up extra early to take the girls to daycare since Hubster won’t have time between PT and class.

Check out my fantastic sponsor:

5 comments:

  1. I hope your dental appointment goes well tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the dentist ... ugh!
    It's almost nice when things go wrong {like having to be unplugged!} so you do get to that have great mommy daughter time.

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    Raising-Reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at the dentist! ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck at the dentist -- sad, but I know what you mean about looking forward to just laying back for awhile. I actually look forward to the dentist, not for the work, but because its a bit of a break from wrangling the kids! Ha!

    I'm really interested in hearing more about these apps you've been using!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to hear about the apps. Palmer too loves the park when no one else is there.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!