Saturday, July 13, 2013

Ladies Night

My husband... Bless his heart. He's the sweetest, most thoughtful guy I could have ever hoped for. Sometimes though, he's got this thing, known as being a male, that takes over his brain. Last night he arranged for me to go out with some  lady friends. 

Now while I appreciated the thought, going out drinking really isn't my thing. I gave that up a few years ago when I became a mom. I was being a huge sour puss all day about having to go, but I'm glad I went. We ended up having a really great time. 

Although we downed a myriad of drinks, everyone was rather well behaved. Well, other than being exceptionally mean while people watching. There sure are some interesting drunk people in the world. It was some kid's 21st birthday, some Soldiers bought us drinks, and there was some lovely lady who seemed to be dancing as if she was in a different type of club. 

Upon returning home around 2am, I saw my elusive next door neighbor for like the first time ever. Seriously. I don't know when he checks his mail or takes the trash can out, but I've only ever seen him driving in and out of his garage. And the garage door starts closing as soon as his car is inside. We almost ran one of his two female companions because she was walking in the street. Shady business going on if I do say so myself..

All in all, it was a good night, and thankfully I don't feel like crap this morning. Hope everyone else has had a great weekend!


4 comments:

  1. Different kind of club? Hahahahaha. Reminds me of Bragg Boulevard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you had a great time! good self control! yea you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness about the neighbor. Sounds creepy. And did you drink lots of water?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agh! that's awesome, and sounds like a good time to me. My husband has tried to get me out of the house but I have yet to part from my little man. Maybe in a few months.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!