Thursday, July 18, 2013

Ouuuch!!

I just got home from my appointment. Oh boy. I was not expecting that at all! Unfortunately, the numbing shots are not as painless as they were when I was a kid and the right side of my face feels like I was punched. Lucky for me, I prepared for the worst and I'm currently drowning my sorrows in Ben & Jerry's Half Baked. I probably should have picked an ice cream without brownie or cookie dough chunks, but this is what makes me the happiest. Don't worry, I'm chewing all the yummy goodness on my left side.


Since I was anxiously anticipating today's appointment, I forgot to fall asleep last night. Lack of sleep and anxiousness led to me forgetting the girl's backpacks. Yup. I was that mom that sent her kiddies to daycare with no extra diapers. Hubster had warned me that the gates on to post would be a huge mess since there is a graduation or family day happening. They were. Because of this, I was in a rush to leave the house early, and since it took over 20 minutes to get on post, I really didn't have time to turn around and get the backpacks and still make it to my appointment. Big mommy fail! I was honestly anticipating a call letting me know that V peed her pants and didn't have a change of clothes. Awful!

I've got to go get the girls in a few minutes and I'm looking forward to just relaxing for the rest of the afternoon. Thank you all for your kind words regarding my dental visit. I'll never go four years between check ups again. In case today wasn't enough of a reminded to keep regular appointments, I have to go back in a few weeks to do the left side. No bueno..

Check out my fantastic sponsor:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!